Attached Files
    1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

• Nice One

Looks purty picked over?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Looks purty picked over?
        Yea, the whole rear of the truck is hacked off and the only thing left of the axles is a third that is rusted solid.. At some point the spiders had also been welded together as well. The truck has been sitting there for 30 years or more. Evidently the son of the original owner took it out joy riding one night and it got T-boned, so it got parked and there it has sat.
        1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

• This is my find for the summer. All of the unseen parts have been in storage.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Oh MY gauwrd dems is bootifull

I want to see more . That wc looks pretty decent . Are they in hurricane alley some place ?

Comment

• Soddy, Choddie. I ain't sayin just yet where they're located. I've been trying to get my hands on the 3/4 ton. The 1/2 ton running gear has been completely rebuilt. They're both nearly rust free.

Comment

• Wowsers,
                That's a nice pair, they would look real good in my museum of all things Carryall or Power Wagon!

Comment

• I like the 1/2 ton would go great with my other 1/2 tons

Comment

• nice for what i can see,how long have they been sitting in the grass,if anything is done at least move them out of the grass. steve from western maine

Comment

• My Sentiments Exactly

Originally posted by splummer View Post
                      nice for what i can see,how long have they been sitting in the grass,if anything is done at least move them out of the grass. steve from western maine
                      That would work for me.

Comment

• Ol Chevy

WOW that thing is gone...Used, reused and abused. No transfer case shifter? VA is a big state, I knew there were some truck hunting pics coming from VA sometime. Most of the finds seem to be out west.

Comment

• Originally posted by sret43 View Post
                          Soddy, Choddie. I ain't sayin just yet where they're located. I've been trying to get my hands on the 3/4 ton. The 1/2 ton running gear has been completely rebuilt. They're both nearly rust free.
                          If you don't pull off the deal, let us know the location so they can be saved!

Comment

• If I don't pull off the deal I will let you all know right away. My biggest problem is space.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X