Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '75 W200 Club Cab Adventurer

Hi All,

Here are some photos of my Dodge project in progress. The truck has a 440, auto, dual Dana 60's and the Adventurer trim and equipment package. The previous owner lent the truck to a worker, and the result was a smashed up right side. Unfortunately, the door and bedside were damaged. I had another truck deal going on about the same time and acquired the service body. I swapped the bed with some help last May and attempted to tow the truck from SoCal to NorCal in December. The Dodge didn't want to follow my wife's GMC, so I'll have to go back and figure something out.

I have had several mid to late 70's Dodge truck: a W300, 3 W200's, 2 D200's, and a Ramcharger. Mostly parts trucks, but 3 runners. My 1-ton was stolen and the rest have been to replace the loss. Now, I'm back to one truck and my daily driver Raider.

I'll get around to this truck soon I hope, I miss having a BIG V8 underfoot!

One of my favorite Dodges! Makes a certifiable bad boy with that service bed.

I towed my '77 W-200 locally with my Town Wagon and it was a real horror story. Couldn't get much above 20-25 mph without flirting with disaster and even then it was pretty dicey. The combination of weight and the 4 wheel drivetrain makes it extra difficult. May I humbly suggest using a stout trailer with electric brakes and maybe a 1 ton to pull it home? Whole bunch safer ....

That will be one nice truck when you get it done!

JimmieD

Comment

Nice rig!
      Love those dual 60's, what transfer case do you have, a Divorced 205? (Single lever part time case)
      I had a Club Cab 440 Adventurer, Camper Special, it was a buff truck!
      MN

Comment

Full-time NP203, plans for 203/205 doubler, though. I don't mind the lockout hubs and drive mostly in dry conditions.

Comment

Working...
        X