Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here is the shot of the pedestal mount MG!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is the shot of the pedestal mount MG!!

on my 1942 3/4 ton WC-57.

Whaddya think?
    Dave
    Attached Files

Aint she a beauty?

Her She is, Drivers side picture...
    Attached Files

Comment

how about the mounted BC-654?

Radio installed in back... BC-654.
      Attached Files

Comment

She Sure Is!

Hey Davyboy,
        Great foto's! Where does the "lollie-pop" mic hang from, under the shelf?

Comment

I 2nd & 3rd That!

Dave:

YUM! So, are ya gonna do the Patton thing to your CC? I have posted the pictures before, therefor I can't post em again, but here's the link. Go to Post 6 and beyond to view. http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...ead.php?t=4065

BTW, if ya do check it out, you'll notice on it's hood #'s, there is a -S at the end. That means the truck has radio noise surpression gear built in. They did that on all like built WC's in WW II.

Later
          Ugg
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes...

Yes... I am and have been doing the Patton thing with the CC.

In fact, I got a buddy who does a great Patton impression.

We had a ww2 weekend in Waxahachie Texas this year and had a ball transporting him about.

Him and his two MP's, and his "aide" , a "major" riding about in the back seat.

It was a hoot. The crowd loved him..

See the attached pic of him at a recent dance. Thats me as his "personal" MP.. The other MP is on his other side out of range of the camera...Sorry, no shots of him in the command car I can find
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave:

Hey, that guy doesn't look a thing like George C. Scott. HA! So are ya gonna do the bulletproof grille guard too? It looks like an easy enough build, but those are always the tricky things to do. ;>)

Later
              Ugg

Comment

yea..

Probably.

If I dont end up selling the truck before then!!

I been considering it...I really hate to becuse its the truck I always wanted, and it runs and drives so nice.

But I might HAVE too...

Know anyone wanting a sweet command car complete with dummy demilled 30 cal and BC654 radio setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
                  Hi Dave:

Hey, that guy doesn't look a thing like George C. Scott. HA! So are ya gonna do the bulletproof grille guard too? It looks like an easy enough build, but those are always the tricky things to do. ;>)

Later
                  Ugg

This guy doesn't look like Scott either, but he lived down the road from me...in Pasadena for awhile...I hear that he was in Italy for a while, then toured france and Germany...

MN

Comment

GREETINGS From The Upstairs Computer!

I finally got the wife's new computer online, and it only took 1 MONTH! No more trudging down to the dungeon to go online. YAY! 8 months of that. Oh she'll be so happy.

Dave:

I'm sorry to hear that, and I really know where your coming from. I wish I was in a position to get it, but as it is, I NEED to get rid of my deuce. Hope you can work it out so you can keep it.

Nammy:

Who is that guy in that picture? He really looks familiar. I seem to remember his picture all over the place back at Ft. Knox. Hmmm. HA!

Later
                    Ugg

Comment

Working...
                    X