My 52 m37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 52 m37

Here are some pictures of my new to my m37 went and picked it up today. The truck runs but needs a new set of batteries. I am planning a 318 nv4500 engine/trans swap and then just starting on the body work.
    Cant wait to dig in and start.
    Evan
    Attached Files

couple more pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

last picture. I will get some better ones this weekend in the daylight as these were a little dark. Dont mind the gas tank on the fender(using my boat tank since the original tank has a leak)
      Evan
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice lookin find Evan,
        If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for that fine lookin ride??

Gregg

Comment

I actaully didnt pay anything for it. I traded the guy a weekend worth of work as he wanted some work done and couldnt afford to pay me. Took me just over 12 hours of work cutting and chipping some trees around his property. Cost me just over $20 in fuel (cost more than that just to go back and pick it up hahaha)
          Cant wait to get going on the project. I will get better pictures when it stops raining outside
          Evan

Comment

WOW, What a deal,Looks to be in great condition!!! Worth maybe $3500.00-$4500.00 bucks not bad for a few hours work. You must be doin something right. Good luck with your new toy!!! Let me know if you need any parts,I got a parts truck out back.
            Gregg

Comment

Yes I got a good deal I figure if I put a value on my time I have a total of under $400 total into it. Yea there is some rust on the truck (under some bad body work) But from a distance it looks pretty good. Hoping to get the new enigine in it and then start with the body. I am planning on get a set of 38x11x16 michelin xl tires for it in the spring. If I need any parts I will let you know.
              Evan

Comment

Nice Find Evan

Its Nice When You Get A Truck In Good Shape Like Yours.i Have Been Looking For A Decent M37 Only One Ive Seen Were In Bad Shape, So I Bought A 62 Town Wagon Steve From Maine

Comment

It is pretty hard to find a decent truck in new england that isnt completly rusted out. I feel pretty lucky. The last time that this truck was registered was 1993 (Last inspection sticker) I am willing to bet that since then the truck has sat in the guys garage that I got it from. Were in maine are you located? I am from Rochester NH
                  Evan

Comment

Evan:

Good deal. I'll bet there are a whole buch of us (myself included) that got our vehicles with those optional gas tanks. HA! Charles Talbert is the guy to go to with questions on your 37. http://www.mseriesrebuild.com/index.htm .

Later & Enjoy
                    Ugg

Comment

Evan

Hello I Live North Of Sebago , Miles And Miles Of Good Trails Come On Up Steve

Comment

thanks for the info maybe Ill find my way up once I get it up and going with the new treads on it as they are all completly bald. Hope fully I will be able to start tearing apart the donner truck this week once I settle up with insurance. The engine and trans is coming out of my 96 2500 ram that was rear ended and totaled that I am going to buy back from the insurance company to part out.
                        Let the project start
                        Evan

Comment

Here are some better pictures of the truck. Wish it would stop raining but these will show the truck at least a little better.
                          Evan
                          Attached Files

Comment

last set of pictures
                            Attached Files

Comment

Evan:

COOL!
                              Later
                              Ugg

Comment

Working...