No announcement yet.

The Largest Power Wagon in the World...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Largest Power Wagon in the World...

Keep watching, you'll see it at the middle of the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636wgmKZ07A

I can only say one thing.......AWESOME! I sure would like to meet the guy that did that monument! Wonder if he could make it to the Power Wagon Rally......

Comment

That "TRUCK" would make an awesome gust house at my place. Come to think of it it would make an awsome house.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx420 View Post
        I can only say one thing.......AWESOME! I sure would like to meet the guy that did that monument! Wonder if he could make it to the Power Wagon Rally......
        He has been to the Power-Wagon Rally in Fairfield several times.

Comment

Re: largest Power Wagon in the world

Simply Amazing!

Comment

I tried to veiw the link but it says the link was removed. Are you guys talking about this one?

Comment

PW:

Yep, that's the critter. To bad the link is no good now. I HATE when that happens. There was only a small part about that giant PW though, still, it was purty cool.

Later
              Ugg

Comment

Ugg013

this guy who make those kind of over sized cars and trucks is a Shiek from the United Arab Emirates. The guy is awesome and I hope I will have the chance in near future to get some pictures of his museum, you will be amazed of the amount and kind of trucks and cars he has.

Comment

Working...
                X