My 450 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 450 4x4

This is my 81 dodge 450 4x4 . If i can make this work I'm not to good on this thing.
    Last edited by keith 81; 01-21-2007, 11:40 AM. Reason: pictures didnot work

This is getting to be quite the mystery truck, Keith! The suspense is killing me ha haha

I had some troubles with the picture posting, too, so hoping you get things worked out. We'll still be here..... :~ )

Comment

Re. My 4x4 81 dodge

Redo picts of 450.
      Attached Files

Comment

I drove to brothernlaw I needed some major help. For some reason it couldnot pull pitchers from my file .

Comment

Here a few more picts . Since I fixed it haha !
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Worth the wait. That's a great looking truck and no doubt it means business. What kind of axles did the stuff under it?

Comment

The axul is a dana 60 in the frount and a dana 70 in the rear siting in the midel is a 360 with 4 br , np 4 speed , and a 205 tc no belt gear .I built the bed myself to use with my welding Co. The materal racks over the lights and on the back of the bed are removabl so that I can pull a goosenick trilor.

Comment

Masking tape! Masking Tape! ha!ha!
                Nice looking rig.
                Nice running gear!

MN

Comment

Keith:

Sweet! I like the coffee table in front too. Is that for when you guys go on breaks? HA! Seriously, looks good, and di ya get all the red off that front tire? I'll bet it has a real stiff ride. I also bet ya get a lot of respect from the morons on the road as ya cruose around. HA! GOOD WORK!

Later
                  Ugg

Comment

Sorry two finger typer . Hit the worng button.
                    Last edited by keith 81; 01-22-2007, 02:43 PM. Reason: hit wrong button

Comment

I replased the tires with new ones the old ones dryroted. It rides good with all the weight . The coffee table is going to get a winch someday.

Comment

A Winch Or A Wench?

Hi Keith:

Doin what ya do, I assume you'll also be usin it as a work area, so maybe a brush guard to protect the front too. The rear of the Beast had something similar done, and I always assumed it was for work as either some sorta jig or mini capstan deal is also mounted on both sides (L & R).

Later
                        Ugg

Comment

Working...
                        X