More of the fleet
      Attached Files

Comment

Trailer

M101 waiting for paint
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rick:

Quite the fleet ya have going there. (Green for jealous.) I see ya also have the optional wench for the winch (I can't seem to find the wench #'s in the TM's). HA! HOWEVER, these vehicles are always "Works In Progress". ;>) COOL!

Later
          Ugg

Comment

Rick

Really nice truck you have there. Does the m37 have the same winch as the power wagon?

Comment

They are both Braden's.
              The power wagon uses a "MU-2"
              The M-37 uses a "LU-4"
              It is also has a Aluminum housing.
              TGP
              WDX & Misc. Pics.
              http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
              "47" Dodge WDX WW
              "52" Dodge M-37 WW
              "54" Willys M38A1
              "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
              "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
              "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
              "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
              "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
              "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Rick:

I also forgot to ask, what trailer is that?

Thanks
                Ugg

Comment

Trailer is a M101. Data plate says ground power unit. It had a junction box as well as 2 generators mounted in it as well as 4 gerry can racks on the wheel wells. There are brackets on the front panet for 2 sets of ground rods and a sledge hammer.
                  Rick C

Comment

Thanks Rick.

Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
                      M101 waiting for paint
                      The truck and trailer are both very nice. I would like to have one of those trailers, but the midwest seems to be a desert with regard to finding them.
                      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks Gordon. Getting better as I go along. Funny thing about that M101. I'm a Firefighter in RI. That trailer had been sitting in the back corner of a truck bay at one of our stations for 12 years. It was rigged as a lighting unit. Has full canvas as well. The Fire Department dosen't even had a vehicle with a pintle to pull it. I asked the Chief every year if they wanted to sell it but he always said it was "too valuable". Finally got a new Chief and they decided they needed the room at that station for our new Air Supply truck. I got wind that they were giving it to the highway dept to haul junk. After approaching the new chief about removing the military accessories he asked if I wanted it. Quickly agreed on a price with teh condition I remove the generators and leave with highway guys. Had them out and the trailer at my house before anyone changed their minds. Sometimes it pays to be patient.
                        Sorry for the ramble......had to tell someone who might appreciate the story.
                        Rick C

Comment

Not a ramble. A fun account of a wonderful opportunity to get a really neat trailer. I envy you. I am sure others do, also.
                          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Great Rig

Rick C.

You've got a great rig there and I liked the story about the trailer. It gives the rest of us some hope that there is still some good stuff out there!

Comment

Working...
                            X