77 Pw 440

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 Pw 440

New to the site and just wanted to show you all my Black Cherry 77 PW. All Time 4 x 4. She has a great 440, 3 1/2 lift and 33 X 12.50 Pro Comp.
    Attached Files

Welcome Forrest to the site. Great looking truck. I had a 78 ClubCab with a 360 with Full time 4 wheel. I loved that truck because of it and it was my first 4 wheel drive truck. I used it to pull a lot of people who stuck including 3 semi's. Guys used to say the mileage would have been better with part time but I don't think it was worth the effort or cost to switch. Try a different shot without so much back lighting or contrast so we can really enjoy the Black Cherry color. Again welcome and don't be afraid to jump in anytime with something to add. Check out the link to the VPW rally in June in Iowa further down the page.

Comment

Thanks. Yeh, this thing will pull a house. I would never switch out and go to locking hubs. Gets rid of the old PW feel. I will take a few more photos when I get back from Uncle Sam's all expense paid trip to Baghdad.

Comment

Welcome, Forrest! Prayers for a safe tour of duty.

I had a '77 W-200 440/727 and STILL miss that truck! Strong runner, rode like a truck is supposed to ride [as compared to the sissy GM marshmallow ride] and handled great. Stout, stylish and dependable. Have a good time with it and keep us updated?

JimmieD

Comment

I like what you did with the instruments....
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
          X