• Show
Clear All

• M37 Progress

Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	181462

And to beleive I've only had it a week. The bed and homemade cab are off, the windows are out, and finally cranked it up yesterday. A little more carb. work and install the brake parts sitting on the counter, and we'll be in business!!!

Good looking truck! You're in Centerville? My mother's family is from Buffalo, my grandfather still lives there. It's beautiful country, I really miss it up there, hope to return some day though.

Jeff Banks

Comment

Small World!!!

Jeff

Yes, I live in Centerville. I have about 5 acres about a mile from the center of town. I don't get to Buffalo to often, and know just a couple of people that live there. I don't know if you know where Jewett is, but I am a heavy equipment mechanic at the coal mine there. The truck needs alot of work, but showing progress. I'm very pleased with it. It is actually an old Leon County fire truck, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on it!!!

Comment

Yeah, it is a small world. My parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and I think maybe a few more generations back, owned and worked the place up behind Lummus Cemetery.
        I am somewhat familiar with Jewett, and with those coal mines out there, my father had land on Donie Road that had been cleared for mining last time I was up there.
        I bet you're going to have a blast cruising that truck all over Leon County!

Jeff

Comment

What a beast! Looks like quite a project.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X