Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show

Hey:

Don't know where exactly to post this, but here goes. We went to the local car show again last night. Some real swwet rides of all types there. Vehicles ranged from rat rods to mega snooto's. One of the neatest old timers I have ever met was there again. Last month he brought over his OLD flat track racer that most had cornfused with a rat rod.

Last night he had his old pick em up (you can eat off the engine, but not off the body) with a reeeeal old power plant in the back. It was built in 1906 and was STILL runnin strong last night.

Enjoy!
    Ugg
    Attached Files

More

3 more pics.

Ugg
    Attached Files

Comment

Still More

Man, I love car shows, but they are depressing too. HA!

Ugg
      Attached Files

Comment

More Still.

Weren't as many trucks this time. Guess they were all out workin. HA!

Enjoy
        Ugg
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Ugg

very nice pics, i must say. no car shows here for me. they only happen during the week end and iam at work.but have been making good progress on my projects. 55 pw almost to the point for paint,town wagon is on the road. and will be receiving some body work and paint this fall, but doesnt look bad even if it looks like a chevy haha.at present getting the bus ready foe a trip north soon steve from western maine

Comment

Hey Steve:

It's kinda nice havin em on a week day but then there's all the rush hour traffic to deal with. Lost part of the deuce yesterday (I think). The Beast is STILL in the shop but progress IS being made. I'm taking it's alt in tomorrow to have it converted to havin an internal regulator. Now to figure out what to do about the gauges. When ya gonna post some pics of your art work?

Later
            Ugg

Comment

Hi Ugg

i have a ton of pics to down load, computers been a little screwy latley or its the nut behind the wheel,not really sure,but they are coming . i have some pics of a nice 48 pilot house i want to send to mopar norm and hope to get more pics ,if not the whole truck.like i said will be leaving soon to go north and will see the pilot house again. ah well back to work tomorrow and will start counting the days untill its vacation time, cant wait steve from western maine

Comment

Working...
              X