More 78 Magnum pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More 78 Magnum pics

The car still has the original paint and top. Notice the only dent in the fender done by the original owner. I am in the process of making my AC lines and then I will clean up all the underhood wires etc. You can get a glimpse of my 75 Powerwagon in the background.
    Attached Files

NICE!. I owned a 1979 Dodge Magnum Sport with Landau Top. It was one great car, and I finally sold it with 117K miles, only because at the time I couldn't justify a third vehicle, now I own 5, oh well time does change things.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Good memorys

don't see to many of those around anymore. how many years production?My buddy who worked delivering parts for a Dodge dealership got a used Magnum for next to nothing. we would fly down to the jersey shore in that car every weekend. He would blow away trans ams,camaros and fire birds all nice and shiney in a beat up Magnum. Brings back good memorys

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments. They only made the original Magnums in 78 and 79. The new Magnums have outlasted the old ones. Some people tell me they didn't even know about the originals.

Martin

Comment

Working...
        X