4x4 Dodge Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 Dodge Challenger

This was my 1974 Challenger that I put on a 1977 Dodge Ramcharger. The Ramcharger had a 440 with a 727 automatic and the 203 transfer case. I put 35/12.50R15 Kumho tires on it It was a frame on frame deal, the subframe on the Challenger was twisted (before I put it on the Ramcharger frame). I couldn't afford to get a new subframe for it. I've always wanted to do something like this since Bigfoot came out when I was a little kid. So it was two in one deal, I had my muscle car which was very comfortable and I had my four wheeler all in one. I made one mean Mopar machine, and it was alot of fun. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Looks like one fun ride! I saw something similar in the 80's. A guy took a Ford F-150 or 250 4X4 and dropped a '67 Mustang body on it, then added a hot 427. It would light up all four in clouds of smoke and skitter around a parking lot like a drop of water in a hot skillet. Too bad it was a Ford. Yours is a cut above that one for sure! Gotta have fun... :~ )

Comment

Thanks JimmyD, I did have alot of fun with it and I sure miss it sometimes. anything is a cut above a Ford!!
      Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
      Looks like one fun ride! I saw something similar in the 80's. A guy took a Ford F-150 or 250 4X4 and dropped a '67 Mustang body on it, then added a hot 427. It would light up all four in clouds of smoke and skitter around a parking lot like a drop of water in a hot skillet. Too bad it was a Ford. Yours is a cut above that one for sure! Gotta have fun... :~ )

Comment

Working...
      X