1948 B1pw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 B1pw

Pretty straight, unfortunatly the motor, transmission rear axles and differential are sitting in the bed and have been for the past 27 years....

Nice buy for the money!!

I had my eye on them but didn't feel much like a road trip right now. Plus I have a rearend in my CTD that is screaming like a school girl on prom night right now, and I remember what happended last time I came up that way!

What are you going to do with the flat bed from the other Power Wagon? It looked pretty nice in the pics I saw of it.

It seems like ebay has been a buyers market lately!!

Matt

Comment

The other one...

Well, the flatbed is pretty nice, but I dont think it's original although it seems to be period correct from the other ones like it that I've seen. It seems to be wider than standard for duallies, so I put a set of 20" Duallies on the truck. The flatbed is off and I'm going to strip all the old wood out, paint it black and put new rough cut doug fir in. I've already started sanding the cab of the truck and the fenders are off. I'll shoot the cab with Royal Blue paint and black trim to match the interior. I'll have to replace all the glass. I'd like to get the painting done before it gets too much colder out. Last time I painted in October I wound up with a lot of orange peel. I must have had my mix wrong. Heres a picture of the '51 before paint...

Comment

Working...
      X