with newly installed Rough Country front & rear springs, shocks, wheels
    and Hercules LT285/75/16 Terra-Trac tires. The truck just turned 42k
    miles.
    Attached Files

sure a nice truck there!

Pieter

Comment

color white

Don't know why but white trucks always seem to be my favorites. Exact same models side by side the white truck always looks better.

Comment

I like white interiors. Take any Mopar muscle car and put a white interior in it. It just looks that much better to me.

Comment

She's a beauty! (beast too!)

Comment

Looking really good! Those fender lip flares really add something, and I like the wheels & tires. I thought my '90 looked pretty good, but I'm sure I just heard her say, "Buy me presents or I'm outta here buddy..."

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
              Looking really good! Those fender lip flares really add something, and I like the wheels & tires. I thought my '90 looked pretty good, but I'm sure I just heard her say, "Buy me presents or I'm outta here buddy..."
              The flares are stock.... they can be had for small change at a boneyard.
              John

Comment

She's real purdy John!
                What a find! Marty in Vancouver has found 3 1st Gen Cummins trucks in that same condition, they are beauties!
                East Coast Truck?
                Looks like it's road salt free?

Comment

fender flares

would those flares work on a 73-77 ? if so what is the definition of small change up in Lockport NY.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
                    She's real purdy John!
                    What a find! Marty in Vancouver has found 3 1st Gen Cummins trucks in that same condition, they are beauties!
                    East Coast Truck?
                    Looks like it's road salt free?
                    It was part of the federal prison system so I don't know where it "did its
                    time" :)
                    I had the rear wheel arches re-done. The left rocker had a small hole
                    starting so that was replaced. The floorboards had surface rust [water
                    logged insulation!] so I cleaned them up and applied some roll-on bed
                    liner. The mileage is original so I hope to get some decent use out of
                    it.
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                      would those flares work on a 73-77 ? if so what is the definition of small change up in Lockport NY.
                      I don't think they'd work with the wider wheel well body line. I picked
                      all 4 up for $20 and re-painted them. They came from a '92 W150.

IMHO.... you shouldn't put any moldings on the '72-'80 trucks. I dig
                      that wide body line around the wheel wells.
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X