My Driveway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Driveway

Nothing wrong with that - one for working, one for cruising and one for hunting/camping. Now if you could only get the neighbors houses at least 10 acres apart..LOL I felt claustrophobic looking at the background.

Comment

Belly scraper,
      Great images. Beautiful house, impressive Dodge collection.
      Do you live in California? I remember visiting my wife's cousin there; all the houses were close together like that.

Comment

Yep typical SoCal housing, you can't put 25 million folks in a thimble unless you pack them in. The only alternative is NY highrise, so this is the "solution" in CA.

So, is the daily driver the Jeep just out of the photo?...= )

Comment

I was wondering if you had seen these pics Norm...

Comment

no gutters on houses

You aint lived till you've cleaned gutters, usually in a downpour, with all the neighbors watching, hoping you fall!

Comment

oops. didn't look close enough

Now I see down spouts. never mind

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                Now I see down spouts. never mind
                Just around the front and rear doors. We don't need them anywhere else, and no trees with detachable leaves are allowed in most counties....= )

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
                  Just around the front and rear doors. We don't need them anywhere else, and no trees with detachable leaves are allowed in most counties....= )
                  detachable leaves, whats that sonething you can buy at walmart. i am glad i live in maine ,nearest neighbor is a mile away. steve from western maine

Comment

Drive Way Pics

since we are showing drive way pics,here is mine. steve from western maine
                    Attached Files

Comment

and another pic without detachable leaves. steve from western maine
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X