Dodge from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge from Finland

hello i.m from finland and my enghlish sucs, these my new project, and what axles is this truck and where i find parts? i need brake parts and front axle hub (does it agree on some other axis dana, etc..)

2 click picture big

Comment

Comment

Comment

and i need too front axle (gardan,drivesaft joint)

Comment

Nice Rig

Language is not a problem here, as long as it Dodge.
            There a big time supplier in the Netherlands, some just posted some pics of his enourmous supply.

Welcome 2 The Fold,

Comment

ok. iwant know what axles it.s under my truck? are those same axes as found in the link dana 70 ?
              http://www.fourwheeler.com/featuredv.../photo_05.html

Comment

Those axles are the original Chrysler corporate axles probably 8 3/4 ring gear
                that front axle looks to need a new driveshaft yoke and most likely a new seal

the Fourwheeler article is wrong the feature truck has Chrysler axles too...
                Last edited by Chris Olson; 01-20-2009, 03:30 PM. Reason: clarification and bad spelling

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
                  ok. iwant know what axles it.s under my truck? are those same axes as found in the link dana 70 ?
                  http://www.fourwheeler.com/featuredv.../photo_05.html
                  These axles are no kin to a DANA 70 at all, I hate publications that print incorrect info. They sure can cause lots of confusion in addition to voicing their own ignorance. The ones under your truck are all Dodge as Chris stated.

Comment

(I hate publications that print incorrect info.) ME TOO!!!

and thanks information and i need brake parts too

Can anybody tell if dana 44 is an axis, worse than that chrysler, an axis?

Does chrysler axle and go easily to the axis, the parts of an other manufacturer Dana,eaton,,,,etc.

might one go to these axes then, it brings?
                    http://store.4wheelingplus.com/prodd...1230LR&cat=138

Comment

(I hate publications that print incorrect info.) ME TOO!!!

and thanks information and i need brake parts too

Can anybody tell if dana 44 is an axis, worse than that chrysler, an axis?

Does chrysler axle and go easily to the axis, the parts of an other manufacturer Dana,eaton,,,,etc.

might one go to these axes then, it brings?
                      http://store.4wheelingplus.com/prodd...1230LR&cat=138
                      Parts that work with the Dodge axles interchange with no other. You will have to obtain from someone who deals in the exclusive product like us or a handful of others. The power trax locker you have shown is not a match either, we don't recommend power trax except in rare situations, however the correct part# is 1210.

Comment

this parts match? http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_in...oducts_id/2187

Comment

The powertrax 1210 locker you linked to is for the 9 5/8 ring gear axle... just going from the pictures you linked the axles (centered rear diff) are from a WW2 era truck.. I would make sure that the locker will fit in the early axles..
                          The other important thing to consider is whether you can get spare parts for the axles locally...
                          lock rites + 60 year old axles+ driving like a Psycho (billy) = BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Olson View Post
                            The powertrax 1210 locker you linked to is for the 9 5/8 ring gear axle... just going from the pictures you linked the axles (centered rear diff) are from a WW2 era truck.. I would make sure that the locker will fit in the early axles..
                            The other important thing to consider is whether you can get spare parts for the axles locally...
                            lock rites + 60 year old axles+ driving like a Psycho (billy) = BOOM
                            ok thanks and LOL no i dont drive this car like a billy .... MAYBE

a make this car is my every day car

Goming technic specs.
                            -Motor perkins 540cid v8 Diesel Like this http://tinyurl.com/82yecj
                            -Transmission Fuller or something like fuller
                            -T-case strong good old Rockwell
                            -axles original or something strongly

Comment

This does fit the Dodge differential. "WARNING" Lock-Rite lockers cannot be disengaged when not needed, this is what makes them not a great choice. The information listed under product description isn't necessarily true however. This type of locker can & will cause other problems in your drivetrain. The #1 choice if you need a locking differential is the ARB Air Locker. Is available at www.powerwagonlockers.com

Comment

Working...
                              X