What Year and Model Is This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Year and Model Is This?

My aunt just called me this evening and asked me if I wanted her old 41 Dodge Power Wagon. Sight unseen - of course I said yes!! She sent me some photos, but I am now confused. I don't know what model it is and the rear bed and fenders look different than any others I have seen.

Any guidance you guys can provide is greatly appreciated! Year, model, drivetrain, etc.

She just gave this to me. It has been in my family for many many years. I am also trying to find out all the history about it. I am truly blessed! They have always been one of my favorites, but I am no expert. Help!!!

You have a WC-12 Military Dodge. These were the predecessor to the Dodge civilian Power Wagon and were used during WWll. The cab, front fenders, budd wheels, etc. are correct. If you want to see what the correct box should look like go to the WWll forum on this page or search wc-12.

Comment

Ford Bed?

judging by the line on the fender, I'd guess that the fenders, and maybe the bed, are early fifties Ford F1. Google it and see what you think.
      John

Comment

Originally posted by John Waak View Post
        judging by the line on the fender, I'd guess that the fenders, and maybe the bed, are early fifties Ford F1. Google it and see what you think.
        I agree. Still a great find!

Comment

Working...
        X