What truck is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What truck is this??

Does any one know what kind of truck this is? i believe that it is some kind of military dodge but not sure.
    Attached Files

M715

Comment

As old Dodge said it's a Jeep M715. go to www.m715zone.com for more info on those.

Comment

Thank you. is that the standard bed? if not what kind is it?

Comment

Looks like the standard bed from that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by truck4myboys View Post
            As old Dodge said it's a Jeep M715. go to www.m715zone.com for more info on those.
            OH NO! Not another website to become addicted to. As if 3 or 4 dodge truck sites weren't enough to keep my eyes bloodshot yesterday I found out about & joined the International Harvestor one (binderplanet)...Now your hit me with this..And my wireless provider wants me to keep it under 5 gigabytes a month...Those ol 5/4 ton M715's sure are cool. I'd have to do away with the tornado and put a 440 in its place.

Comment

The M-715 had a 8' bed. Very handy for building materials. When I had a M-715, a buddy kept pestering me to sell it to him because he did home improvement construction on the side and his M-37's bed was too short for him and he wanted to stay military.

I told him to find me a near perfect M-37 and we'll trade. He did and we traded. He loved it. He put a lift on the bed and rigged the tailgate to drop from the bottom or top to drop gravel. His truck was written up in Army Motors...... a hundred years ago.

TTT

Comment

Working...
              X