Oil pump,rod & main brgs F.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil pump,rod & main brgs F.S.

Melling M72HV oil pump,the guy that My son got the pickup from had ordered these parts,the oil pump is for the 318 LA engine,would`nt fit the A engine main cap,well at least without a lot of work.
    Pump is brand new,I primed it but then it would`nt bolt down,rewrapped it,put it and the gasket back in the box.
    Hows twenty bucks plus postage seem.

Main Bearing set,same thing,why would anyone install a set of new bearings in a rodknockin engine without working over the crankshaft.
    Standard on the size.Fits the 318 LA engine.
    same on Rod bearings. twenty plus postage for both sets and I`ll throw in the new rear main seal,no pan gasket,sorry.

Rod bearings and mains are Clevite 77.
    Part no. rod bearings : CB-481 P
    Main Brgs : MS-963 P
    Last edited by MrMarty51; 01-27-2012, 12:29 AM. Reason: To add in brand&part nos.

HMMMMmmmmm

I thought the oil pump would sell for sure,the bearings would be kind of iffy on a sale because hardly anyone needs standard bearings.
    What do You think,are the prices too high that after postage it just would`nt be worth it???
    Make Me an offer,I thought the prices would be fair and also I thought this would help out someone that was on a budget,heck I`m easy,just mention that Your too broke but needs the parts,pay the postage and I`ll send them to You.
    I havent been here for very long so My post count is`nt too high but I do have a 100% feed back in ebay under the handle of mrmarty51 so I am honest in My dealings.
    thats all.

Comment

You still have the 318 LA parts?

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Diesel View Post
        You still have the 318 LA parts?
        YUP, shure do. I have them moved over to My storage shed but I do`nt think it would take much to get them pulled out. LOL

Comment

Shoot me a email at Schaefer1968@yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
          X