M37 T245 engine for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M37 T245 engine for sale

We have a 230 engine that has been fully rebuilt by us in accordance with our build specs. It is set up for an electric fuel pump, however we can install an original type fuel/vacuum pump if buyer prefers. It has a new power steering pump and a 24-volt Delco alternator installed. Distributor is fully rebuilt and has electronic ignition.

We built this engine to go in a customers truck that we are restoring; he has changed his mind and has decided to install a Cummins diesel instead. He will let it go for what he has in it; I'll research and determine that cost within the next day or 2. Send us a PM if you have interest, I can answer any questions you may have.

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
    We have a 230 engine that has been fully rebuilt by us in accordance with our build specs. It is set up for an electric fuel pump, however we can install an original type fuel/vacuum pump if buyer prefers. It has a new power steering pump and a 24-volt Delco alternator installed. Distributor is fully rebuilt and has electronic ignition.

We built this engine to go in a customers truck that we are restoring; he has changed his mind and has decided to install a Cummins diesel instead. He will let it go for what he has in it; I'll research and determine that cost within the next day or 2. Send us a PM if you have interest, I can answer any questions you may have.
    I've gone back through the invoices; the owner has $6,500 invested in this engine as it is equipped now. I can be reached by phone 704-474-4683 or email mseriesrebuild@windstream.net

Happy to discuss details of the build with any interested buyers.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
      X