Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted; 1977 rear chrome bumper

Hello,

I am looking for a chrome rear bumper for a 1977 dodge power wagon. If anyone has one for sale or knows of a person, place that has one could you please let me know? Thanks

Lou
    soberlou@gmail.com

chrome bumper

I don't know if there is much difference between the front chrome bumper and the rear chrome bumper but I have a nice front one off of my 1975 PW I'd sell. I'm coming to the Iowa rally in June and could bring it with me to save you some shipping costs if you think it will work for you.

Comment

Still looking? I sent you an email.
      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Originally posted by 77power View Post
        hello,

i am looking for a chrome rear bumper for a 1977 dodge power wagon. If anyone has one for sale or knows of a person, place that has one could you please let me know? Thanks

lou
        soberlou@gmail.com
        thanks everyone, i found a bumper for my truck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 75Crew View Post
          I don't know if there is much difference between the front chrome bumper and the rear chrome bumper but I have a nice front one off of my 1975 PW I'd sell. I'm coming to the Iowa rally in June and could bring it with me to save you some shipping costs if you think it will work for you.
          75Crew if you still have that bumper I'd be interested in it. I'll be in Iowa too how much for the bumper? Thanks

Comment

chrome front bumper

Ron in Indiana: I still have the bumper and I would take $100 for it delivered to Iowa in June. It is a chrome front bumper off of my '75 Crew Cab PW. I put a winch bumper on it so I don't need the stock one. You can see a picture of it on page 8 in the May issue of the PWA magazine in the article entitled "An Old Flame Re-ignited". Let me know if you are okay with the price and I'll bring it with me.

See you in June!

Comment

I will take it thank you . See you at the rally. Look for the red 59 Power Giant. By the way I enjoyed reading your story.

Comment

Thanks Ron!

I will bring it with me to the Rally. Glad you enjoyed the article. I believe part II will appear in the June issue.

Comment

facelift for Canyon Rose?

Any chance that shiny front bumper is gonna wind up on "canyon rose"?

Comment

Ummmm...could be

Now what other truck do I have here that could use a nice bumper like that, hmmmmmm? I could straighten the original but it would take time and not be chromed unless I spent even MORE money to do that. I'm always looking ahead Alfonso you should know that by now.

Comment

more parts for sale

Ron: If you are looking for more "Lifestyle Series" parts, check out the new thread I just posted in this group. May be something else there you might want.

75Crew

Comment

Working...
                      X