Pto outputs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pto outputs for sale

I just recently put the power train from a 75' w300 fire truck into my 73 club cab 4x4 conversion.

The transmission has a forward facing pto (winch) and the transfer case has a rear facing pto(water pump).

I originally planned on using at least one pto for a front winch but I can't make my self change the stock bumper look.

Both pto's are for sale.

Taking best offers at this point including trades. I'm in the California bay area and like to deal locally.

I'll consider anything mopar or 4x4 for trade.

I believe they are a spicer pto, but I'm sure someone on here could correct me if I'm wrong. They are both still mounted and the output shafts spin freely and engage/ disengage.

Best to email or text
    Zfleckner@gmail.com
    707 975 4635

pto for sale

what transfercase did the pto come off of? I am in the bay area as well and would be interested in it, if it is the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkw12 View Post
      what transfercase did the pto come off of? I am in the bay area as well and would be interested in it, if it is the right one.
      One of them is mounted on the drivers side of the np445 (np4530) and the other is mounted to the driver side of a np203 t case. I know very little about pto,s but I thought they were somewhat universal

Comment

Pto outputs for sale

They are pretty much the same, but the input gear on the pto is different for each application depending on which transmission or transfer case it's on. I am looking for one for a np205 or change the gear on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by adamkw12 View Post
          They are pretty much the same, but the input gear on the pto is different for each application depending on which transmission or transfer case it's on. I am looking for one for a np205 or change the gear on mine.
          Ok got it.

Comment

Working...
          X