• Show
Clear All

• Wanted several items

I need the following parts/ items for my '67 W-200 383 Swepty:
    1. pivot arm/fork that the throughout bearing goes to
    2. I'd like info on a replacement radiator
    3. I need a nice replacement bench seat
    Thanks, Mike

Mike take a look at this listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/60s-68-dodge...item1c26fd6786 I bought the tailgate and rear bumper which I plan to pick up on my way to the Iowa rally. If this seat will work I could grab it for you and at least get it to Indiana with a possible shuttle to you with someone going that way. He is parting the whole 68 2 wheel drive truck.

Comment

seat

It is bought and paid for... I could meet you there at the rally. I will be coming up the evening of June 6th. I can install it there with a little help from my friends. Thanks for the assistance. Mike Moore

Comment

Good deal glad it worked out. I'll be there the 6th in the afternoon so I'll pick up the seat on the way to Iowa. No problem helping with the install. Last year I helped put in a new throw out bearing in a TW. This will be a piece of cake.

Comment

Greatly appreciated! Mike

Comment

I emailed Jim to confirm pick up so we're all set. I'm looking at the bed now so I may end up with a real load by the time I'm done. Anything else you need Mike?

Comment

Working...
            X