Engine and transmission for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine and transmission for sale

We will be offering for sale a 230 take out engine from a '56 Power Wagon. Removed today from a truck we are restoring and upgrading. We will be doing a compression test and other checks to determine the condition over the next few days; at this point we believe it to be a good engine. Let us know if you have interest; you can pick up here or we will ship. I'll update this post with more detail when we get it checked out.

Engine and trans

Charles do you still have the engine and trans? Thanks

Comment

That one is already gone.

I may have a 251 coming out before too long if you have interest.

Comment

Thanks Charles. I'll stick with a 230. If you come across a good one, please keep me in mind. Thanks Randy

Comment

Any time we have them available, we always put it on the for sale forum. I don't know of a 230 we will have coming up right away though.

Comment

m37 cdn

hi charles, am looking for a cdn engine for m37, i believe they are the 251 size, longer block?...please let me know if you have one or know of anyavailable....best,
            ted

Comment

Originally posted by tedf View Post
              hi charles, am looking for a cdn engine for m37, i believe they are the 251 size, longer block?...please let me know if you have one or know of anyavailable....best,
              ted
              Yes we do have a 251 coming out soon. If you have interest, I'm happy to put you in contact with the owner. This one is being removed from a Power Wagon, but is easily changed over for M37 use by switching to the military accessories over from your current engine.

Comment

m37 251

hi again, yes am interested if you could pass on the contact details that would be great.
                all best
                t

Comment

hi again, yes am interested if you could pass on the contact details that would be great.
                  all best
                  t
                  Please send telephone contact info, I'll see that it is passed on to him.

Comment

251 m 37

hi again, i only really use email or skype i'm afraid, i'm away from home a fair amount so the home number is not too good,
                    email is.
                    tedf@cbs-i.co.uk

Comment

hi again, i only really use email or skype i'm afraid, i'm away from home a fair amount so the home number is not too good,
                      email is.
                      tedf@cbs-i.co.uk
                      I will see he gets the message.

Comment

Working...
                      X