Wanted: Sun Visor Center Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Sun Visor Center Part

I am looking for the part that holds the sun visors in place just above the front window in the middle of the roof inside. It is for a 1978 Dodge Power Wagon. If you have one or know someone who has one for sale , please let me know. Thank You

Regards
    Lou
    soberlou@gmail.com

Not sure what it looks like but from description I would think its a standard part and expand your search to maybe 72 - 80 dodge trucks all models

Comment

I have one...

I have one I will sell you for $10. Need to take it out of the truck. Can do tomorrow if you want it. I'm parting out the truck ( '78 PW) so if there is anything else you need, let me know and I'll see if I have it.
      Last edited by 75Crew; 11-23-2012, 11:42 PM. Reason: additional thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by 75Crew View Post
        I have one I will sell you for $10. Need to take it out of the truck. Can do tomorrow if you want it. I'm parting out the truck ( '78 PW) so if there is anything else you need, let me know and I'll see if I have it.
        You got a deal, do you have PayPal? Thanks

Lou

Comment

Yes I have PayPal - send $10 pmt to dcoston@frontier.com along with your shipping address and I will get it out to you Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by 75Crew View Post
            Yes I have PayPal - send $10 pmt to dcoston@frontier.com along with your shipping address and I will get it out to you Monday.
            It's on the way! Thanks again.

Regards
            Lou

Comment

Working...
            X