Buckets of DCPD logo bolts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckets of DCPD logo bolts for sale

We have dismantled an M37 and 2 Power Wagons, have two 5-gallon buckets full of bolts. If you have interest, feel free to make an offer.

Pick up here or we will ship via truck freight, (LTL Service).

Charles,

Have you made anymore disk brake set ups?

Thanks,

Henry

Comment

Originally posted by HFRIV View Post
      Charles,

Have you made anymore disk brake set ups?

Thanks,

Henry
      I was by the machinist shop on Wed.; he has a new set up we are designing underway.

Comment

Bolts sold!!

They are being picked up locally tomorrow.

Comment

Bolts went fast , Are you going to have a set of those brakes available after design phase is complete ?

Thanks ,

Henry

Comment

Originally posted by HFRIV View Post
            Bolts went fast , Are you going to have a set of those brakes available after design phase is complete ?

Thanks ,

Henry
            Our main aim is to have disc brake kits available so we can have them on hand as needed for our own projects. Our design will be somewhat different from what has been available in the past. Once were are finished with the design and testing phase; then we plan to have our new set up available so we can offer them for sale for self installation. Machinist now has all our design plans, they are working on components as they have time to do so. I'm working closely with them as they work through the process of manufacture of the first prototype components. When we have them available to us for testing and we are happy with everything; I'll post information here for those who may have interest.

Comment

Excellent! Glad to know there are/will be other options.

Comment

Hey Charles,

Any news on the disk brakes? Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by CSCameron View Post
                  Hey Charles,

Any news on the disk brakes? Just curious...
                  Waiting on some final pieces for the caliper brackets, once they are in my hands, I'll weld them together and that will complete everything. That is a minor job, so won't take long to complete. I have not pushed anyone simply because we can do it cheaper if we work it as time permits. I'll post a message here when I get them ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X