WANTED m37b1 passenger seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED m37b1 passenger seat

Hi, I'm looking for a passenger seat for my 65' USMC M37B1. All I have is the plywood base that covers the battery box,I will need a spring base(?) and a seat back along with any attaching hardware that may be needed.I'm planning on ordering a complete seat cover kit so nice condition in not necessary I just need a good place to start! Mine is missing and I don't have any experience with these, Any help is GREAT! thank you ----RANDELL m1thumb@att.net 916.203.3156

Seat bottom cushion

If you have the plywood bottom, there is only a foam cushion that goes on top, no springs. The seat cover attaches to the plywood or is held by a rope depending on which one you purchase. I had mine done locally and they used high density foam with a topping pad. You should be able to get a seat back spring from the usual sources or advertise on this and G741 forums. In a pinch, you can also make a back board and brackets and use the same foam solution.

Jess

Comment

passenger seat.

I have a passenger seat back, from a 1951 parts truck I cut up, if your interested. I'll dig it out, let me know, I'd like to get a few bucks for it.

Comment

I think I have a line on one, I will let you guys know! thank you!-----RANDELL

Comment

Working...
        X