tubeless one-piece M37/M101a1 wheels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubeless one-piece M37/M101a1 wheels for sale

I have three one-piece 16x6 wheels from my M37 for sale. Manufacturer is Rockwell. With tubeless one-piece wheels you can mount your standard NDTs, or 16 inch radial tires. They look a little different than the stock split wheel. Each has 4 vent holes (instead of 5) and the curvature of the center is slightly different. I think that they would be better suited to a M101a1 trailer (sorry, not a dodge product) since you would use 2 on the axle and 1 for the spare. Located in New Hampshire, if you want them shipped we can figure out the best way to get them to you. Please see Craigslist Boston for pictures and more details. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/3714596811.html

Some idiot flagged my original Craigslist post. I've reposted on Craigslist Boston, please search on 'M101a1 wheels' to see pictures and additional info. Thanks.

Comment

What does flag mean?
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
        What does flag mean?
        Sorry Gordon, I forgot that some may not be familiar with how Craigslist works. Once an item is posted on Craigslist, any user can click on the 'FLAG' button to have that post removed, for whatever reason. Apparently someone was offended by my post or didn't like what I was selling. To find my new post, please go to Craigslist then choose the city of Boston (Massachusetts). In the 'SEARCH' field type 'M101a1 wheels' and press enter. My new post title will pop up. Click on the title to see it full sized. Thanks!

Comment

**sold**

Comment

Working...
          X