For Sale - Michelin 38" R16 XML Tires - Set of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Michelin 38" R16 XML Tires - Set of 5

In all of my searching for tires recently, I aquired a few different sets. More than I need and I need to get some cash fluid again.

So for sale is a set of Five (5) Michelin 325/85 R16 Michelin XML Radials. The tires are about 75% tread, even wear. Currently (4) of them are mounted on brand new 8 lug steel black wheels, but I can seperate if the buyer is interested.

Looking to get $1500 for all 5 tires with the 4 wheels, or I can let just the tires go for $1250. I am located in Chesapeake, Va. near the Outer Banks toll plaza for those familiar.

I will post up some pictures soonly.

Feel free to email me blackwaterfabrication@gmail.com
    1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Just sent Gordan an add for the PWA magazine.

Note to all others... $1000 takes this entire package deal. 5 tires, with 4 brand new wheels. You can call me at (seben five seben) six too zero - seben ate for ate (- sorry for the internet anti-spam # code).

Average skid depth! Tires are 80% or better as compared to the brand new ones I have.

Comment

These are sold. Thanks for looking guys!

Comment

Working...
        X