New sliding rear window 1975-?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sliding rear window 1975-?

I have a sliding rear window for sale. It is new never used in the original box. The box is in rough shape but the window is fine. It was to big for the 72 W 200 that I had, that's why I am saying 1975 to ? . I know they changed the size of the rear window but not sure what year. I'll take $50.00 for it. Shipping is a possibility but would be an additional cost and I would have to check prices for a possibly oversize package to your zip code.
    Thanks, John
    The window is located in Bensenville IL

Can you give me a shipping price to Waterloo Illinois 62298? I might take that off your hands, Thankyou. Karl.

Comment

I can do that.

Comment

If you're going to the Iowa rally, I can back haul it with me, and if not, and Karl decides to pass on it, I'll definitely take it off your hands. Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dougdodgeman View Post
          If you're going to the Iowa rally, I can back haul it with me, and if not, and Karl decides to pass on it, I'll definitely take it off your hands. Doug
          If that works out, that would be great. Thanks Doug.

Comment

Sorry, but I will not be going to the Iowa Rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobiehunter View Post
              Sorry, but I will not be going to the Iowa Rally.

No problem, it was a good try. Did you check on shipping for me?

Comment

I want this to get to you in one piece so I'll have to pack this thing a little better. The original box is falling apart. I was going to work on that after dinner this evening. It's not heavy at all but it is kinda long. Not familiar at all with ups shipping rates so I'll have to call them with size and weight of package once I get it packed up.

Comment

I want this to get to you in one piece so I'll have to pack this thing a little better. The original box is falling apart. I was going to work on that after dinner this evening. It's not heavy at all but it is kinda long. Not familiar at all with ups shipping rates so I'll have to call them with size and weight of package once I get it packed up.
                  No problem im in no hurry. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Diesel View Post
                    No problem im in no hurry. Thankyou.

Can you send me some pictures of the window?

Comment

Also can you measure to be sure it will fit mine, 12 1/2 x 54 1/4, is what mine measures.

Comment

Shipping via ups will be about 53.00 to waterloo 62298. A premium for a box longer than 60". Gotta figure out how to post a picture here.
                        I got this thing in a bullet proof box. I'll have to open it up to get some dimensions for you.

Comment

Shipping via ups will be about 53.00 to waterloo 62298. A premium for a box longer than 60". Gotta figure out how to post a picture here.
                          I got this thing in a bullet proof box. I'll have to open it up to get some dimensions for you.
                          Sorry, I want to make sure it fits my truck. Also, how far away is Crete Ill. from you?

Comment

Sorry, I want to make sure it fits my truck. Also, how far away is Crete Ill. from you?
                            I'm about 50 miles north of Crete IL. I'll work on measuring it today, working on the honeydo list for a while today.

Comment

Link to CL add with images and dimensions:
                              http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/3816191306.html

Comment

Working...
                              X