Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972-1993 Alcan front springs Pennsylvania

LOCATED OUTSIDE OF PHILADELPHIA, PA

I have a pair of 6" alcans I had custom built for my crew cab. They are nearly new. I bought them in March and drove the truck from July 3rd until August 11th when I went to college! I have a shackle flip in the back with no blocks and it came out to less than 6" so I'm thinking about doing 4" fronts now. Again, these springs are literally new! I never went off pavement, never went in 4x4, no stupid **** just street driving.

The specs of the springs are 7 leaves, 5/8" eyes FRONT AND BACK (hd so you would have to drill out the lower shackle bolt and have a MILITARY wrap on the front eye. Full military wrap eliminates the common problem with the secondary leaf cutting its way into the main leaf over time. I ordered them with extra capacity over original. I had them built to handle an extra 300lbs. They have a slider pad on each leaf and ride smooth.

I paid $678 including shipping for them. Would prefer pick up but I'm sure there is a way something can be arranged. I'm at $450 firm for them. I will not go ANY lower. PM me with interest. I won't get around to getting another set until college but I figured someone wants them and will be smashing their piggy bank to see what they got...

Charlie

Send me a for sale or wanted ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web. You would be surprise at how many readers are not on the internet — they buy and sell, too!

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
    X