Round trip haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round trip haul

I am trying to put together a round trip haul from Cheyenne,or close by, to the Southern Tier of New York. I-80 will be the main corridor of travel, with side excursions within reason.

I have a 20' beaver-tail flatbed trailer that can handle loads to 11k. Additional closed and secure cargo space aboard the towing rig is available. I may also have room for select pets. Tell me what you need...

CD
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Originally posted by Cheyenne Dave View Post
    I am trying to put together a round trip haul from Cheyenne,or close by, to the Southern Tier of New York. I-80 will be the main corridor of travel, with side excursions within reason.

I have a 20' beaver-tail flatbed trailer that can handle loads to 11k. Additional closed and secure cargo space aboard the towing rig is available. I may also have room for select pets. Tell me what you need...

CD
    Would a 12 mile side excursion to Reynolds be within reason? I don't need anything hauled...but if you must in order to justify the trip...a 6 pack of Fat Tire shouldn't take up a lot of cargo space......

Comment

Ha, consider it done!*

*This whole trip is still in the planning stage, but I will grab a fresh batch for ya before I leave. I'd like to visit my mom soon, she's 92, and there are some other friends I'd like to see along the way as well. I guess it's time to see how well Sassy likes the big road!

I have made a deal with myself not to go on any wheeling adventures in Colorado or Utah before making the trek East. Fly from here to there is a major pain, so if I'm gonna go, driving is less painful.

I'll keep you posted if this all pans out.

CD
      Attached Files
      1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
      1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
      1954 Ford 860 tractor

Comment

Dave, you got an email or phone number? Duane

Comment

Sure, Duane...wyo2gus@gmail.com

CD
          1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
          1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
          1954 Ford 860 tractor

Comment

Working...
          X