Front and rear axles from 1978 W150 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front and rear axles from 1978 W150 for sale

I have the front and rear axles (with tie rods, hubs, brake discs, and drums) from a 1978 W150 Power Wagon for sale. Ratio = 3.55/1 open differential. These are for the full-time 4WD setup and do not have lockout hubs. Originally, my son was planning to use these to put under his GEO Tracker rock climber but went with Toyota axles instead. Need $200 for both. Pick up at zip code 62821 or we can do truck freight if you want to arrange it on your end. We can load on an 8' pallet with our forklift. Thanks for looking! Reply to: dcoston@frontier.com
    Last edited by 75Crew; 02-25-2014, 09:28 PM. Reason: description

Hi Crew - sent you an e-mail...

Had a few questions and we may be able to work this out.
    Forgot to ask, confirm the front axle carrier is on the passenger side.
    It should be for a '78
    Thanks,
    DrPepper
    Last edited by DrPepper; 02-27-2014, 08:15 PM. Reason: Question

Comment

Axles

Yes...the differential is on the passenger side of the front axle. Feel free to send me an email at dcoston@frontier.com and I will send you my cell phone number if you want to discuss. I have attached pictures of the axles and the truck the axles came from. Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Questions?

Dr Pepper - haven't received any emails from you with any other questions so you may need to resend and check the email address.

Comment

Wheels and tires

Forgot to mention - for an extra $50 - you can have the wheels and tires. Wheels are decent but the tires are pretty weather cracked, but do hold air.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 75Crew; 02-27-2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: add photos

Comment

I tried the e-mail again...?

Sent my address and a couple of questions.

...if at first you don't succeed...use snail mail?

DrPepper

Comment

Working...
            X