Parting out Dodge WC series rolling chassis w/fenders and 2 M37's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out Dodge WC series rolling chassis w/fenders and 2 M37's

Dodge Power Wagon WC series 4-wheel drive parts (from a desert truck): transmission w/parking brake intact with some shift brackets & linkage (top casting #C68802). I have more parts for the WC Dodge trucks. . ..as I have a rolling-chassis. . ..including the cab w/unique folding convertible top and data plates, dash, seats, dash mounted emergency brake, brake/clutch/throttle pedals, transmission tunnel cover, folding windshield w/broken glass, front & back leaf springs, shock absorbers, steering box/column, set of 4 Dodge 9x16 five-hole "COMBAT RIMS" in very good condition. And a unique power steering adaptors w/hoses. Transfer case, front drive shaft, rear drive shaft, front and rear axle housing's, front and rear 3rd-members, 4 ea. brake backing plates, 4 ea. brake drums, front bumper.
    I have a Dodge 1940's WC series rolling chassis w/cab and two 1950-60's M37 Dodge's that I'm stripping down for parts. Let me know your wants....as I probably have them. Call for pricing....I also have a commercial shipping/crating company right next door. My cell is 714 310 9934, and email for more infor or pics....dbcolts@aol.com. I'm in Palm Desert, Calif.
    Craig's List pics: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4666807441
    [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
    ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
    Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
    WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
    1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
    1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
    dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Sir,

It's a long shot but do you have any M37 hubs left? Trying to do a helitool disc brake conversion. Thank you.

Comment

Would you happen to have any WC bed parts or rear fenders?

Comment

Dodge Power Wagon bed & parts

OMG......no beds or parts. I think the world is looking for beds, and bed parts. New production fenders and other parts are at www.vintagepowerwagons.com. The last bed I bought was made into a trailer....on Craig's List. I would guess that 4 out of 5 Flat Fenders are missing their beds. I have 3 right now without beds and a WC-12 without a bed. A good bed is $2000. That is what I paid for the trailer w/shipping. And that was cheap. The fenders are all beat up, but solid....and it has the orig. wood bed with steel plate on top of it. Its now mounted on a truck.
        Where are you located?
        I can let you know, if I get any parts.
        Oh......tailgates are "un-obtainium". Scarcer than beds.
        David
        Rough & Ready PW's
        714 310 9934
        Palm Desert, Ca.
        [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.

Comment

I must be fortunate to have ended up with 6 beds this past year, I need 3 for my projects, don't have any extra fenders or tailgates.

Comment

PW beds

KZ1000
            Wish you were a little closer....I could sure use the extra beds for some flat-fender 1 tons. Shipping would be about $1000 a bed, to the Left Coast.
            David

Comment

Any progress on getting a new mechanic?

Comment

Not yet

Sorry to say, I haven't found a new mechanic. I've got your request on my desk. And as soon as I find one.....he'll get on it.
                David

Comment

Originally posted by dbcolts View Post
                  Sorry to say, I haven't found a new mechanic. I've got your request on my desk. And as soon as I find one.....he'll get on it.
                  David
                  Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X