M37 engine and trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M37 engine and trans

If anyone is interested, I am going to be pulling this engine to drop a 4BT in next week. This engine is in great condition and is a strong runner. Ill have to look at the records to see when, but I know its the second engine in this truck. It has never sat. Its been in continuous service and maintained very well as you can see. I am the first private owner. I can ship to any Fastenal with a forklift. Engine and trans. 1953 M37. $1180 Shipped.

I am interested in the engine & trans! Looks very good - how many miles on it? Thanks.

Comment

Old Red, I sent you a private message.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Puller I think I PM'd you back! My first try did not go thru -Please look & let me know.

Comment

Puller thanks for the emails - I will get back to you on Sunday as I am up on Red Lake ice fishing. Don't have good enought reception to down load the pics on my phone. Caught several walleyes so far. 22" of ice have Old Ram hooked up to a wheeled fish house. Fishing 3 miles out.

Comment

Awesome! Im going ice fishing in the AM. My buddies parents live up in Red Lake Falls. He was just up there I should have just thrown it in his truck. :) No worries the engine is warm and dry.

Comment

I think we have a lot of similarities in the names of locations. I should have mentioned Red Lake in northern Mn. Also looking at the name a little closer on the side of the truck it says Brainard & I live 15 miles from Brainerd Mn. Did you catch any fish? We limited out in a 13" to 17" slot on walleyes.

Comment

Working...
                X