Remote Brake Boosters now available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Brake Boosters now available.

I have become a dealer for these boosters. I could not find any US made. Getting these out of Europe. Currently I am only offering the boosters. We are working on a complete optional installation kit with single and dual circuit master cylinder with remote mounted fluid reservoirs for WC, PW and M37
    Also will offer a remote mounted brake fluid reservoir for stock drum brake trucks as well.
    The booster in this pic is for stock single circuit systems. You will have to bend up your own lines.

Also available in smaller version for Jeeps or any vehicle under about 4,000 lbs.

price for single circuit (as shown), 7 inch remote mounted booster is $345.00 plus shipping.

Dual Circuit Booster

Here is the dual circuit unit. They will come with brackets and an air filter for remote mounting into cab for clean dry air. This is how the stock remote boosters were set up.
    As mentioned in first post. working on a kit to install dual circuit master cylinder in stock location using remote mounted reservoir. working on a system for all drum, all disk, and disk drum set ups. master cylinder bores will vary depending on system.

Dual circuit 7 inch Remote booster: $465.00 plus shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Kaegi View Post
      I have become a dealer for these boosters. I could not find any US made. Getting these out of Europe. Currently I am only offering the boosters. We are working on a complete optional installation kit with single and dual circuit master cylinder with remote mounted fluid reservoirs.
      Also will offer a remote mounted brake fluid reservoir for stock trucks as well.
      The booster in this pic is for stock single circuit systems. You will have to bend up your own lines.
      Also available in smaller version for Jeeps or any vehicle under about 4,000 lbs.

price for single circuit (as shown), 7 inch remote mounted booster is $345.00 plus shipping.

That looks a lot like the one on my W300.

Comment

Yes, they haven't really changed much over the years. These are brand new. still widely used outside the US mostly on trucks and off road vehicles, forklifts etc.
        67 and prior used remote mounted boosters on all Dodge trucks (except for some big trucks with air brakes)

Comment

So can you get rebuild kits.I just went through this with my D500.

Comment

you can get the old ones rebuilt. brake and clutch supply in Seattle can get them done or there are some other outfits around the country that do them. I only sell new ones. the rebuild costs near the same as new sometimes.

Comment

Hello Kaegi, this is an old thread, and there have been some updates I'm sure? Have put together a complete kit with a remote reservoir for the stock drum brake?

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
                Matthew Welcher PWA commented
                Editing a comment
                Contact Greg Coffin. His kit works very, very well
            Working...
            X