Great condition combat wheels and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great condition combat wheels and tires

Set of (4) believed to be matching 1957 Combat wheels with 4 tires, 3 Goodyear matching and one not. Both wheels and tires are in great shape. All hold air. Have had a very easy life.

$800 non negotiable, located in New England.

Reply to this ad in private message with email and I will send as many photos as you need.

1957 Combat Wheels? What are those? If that means they were made in 1957, they only made split ring wheels then; Combat Wheels are bolted together and were only made during WW2.

Comment

These are the wheels. The truck is ex Navy, owned by state forest service then decommissioned. They bear the original paint from the forest service, and what looks to be the same gray that the interior is painted (originaly gray, bare steel underneath). Navy Data plate and serial number are 1957. I don't know why the Navy or forest service would've swapped different wheels onto the truck, but they are combat wheels.

Comment

If someone buys them they can have the axles too. They are complete and I have all leafsprings and associated hardware.

Comment

Good; thanks; they are WW2 Dodge combat wheels.

Comment

Where in New England are you located sir? And does the price include the axles and hubs and drum brakes? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hectore3 View Post
              Where in New England are you located sir? And does the price include the axles and hubs and drum brakes? Thank you.
              I don't have all the drums, but yes. You can have everything. Wheels, tires, brakes, axles, leafpsrings, leafspring hangers and ubolt brackets, etc. Basically everything that was used to keep the rear axle attached to the frame.

Maine

Comment

Working...
              X