Selling my 1962 M37B1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my 1962 M37B1

Hey guys, I didn’t think I’d be doing this any time soon, but I’m selling my 1962 M37B1. I’ve just found out that I’ve got to go in for another surgery pretty soon. I just got through with one surgery and was getting along pretty well when I found this out, so it has just, more or less, taken the wind out of my sails and my enthusiasm for working on the truck as well. In order to offset some of the expenses, I’m selling the M37 and one other pickup.

Anyway, the truck is in Ludowici, GA (south GA). Like I said it is a 1962 M37B1 and I’m going to try and get $2000.00 for it. The truck is partially torn down right now and it is not running, although I did hear it run when I first bought it. I’ve since put a new head gasket on it and got another radiator for it. In fact I’ve picked up quite a few new/old parts for it over the last few years. There is some rust in the passenger floorboard and the floor underneath the battery box. There are a few other minor rust areas, but overall, the body is very straight. It is by no means a finished product, but has the potential to be a nice truck. I could probably get more for it by parting it out, but I’m just not physically able to do that at this time.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM or you can call me if you like. My number is 478-696-3353. I’ll send lots of pictures and a detailed description. Just please don’t ask for all of that unless you’re seriously interested. Thanks fellas.

Price Reduced

Lowering the price to $1700.00.

Comment

Your M37, im interested.

Hi can you please shoot me an email with some pix and your contact info. Im north of Atlanta and very interested.

Thanks, Dave - davidmelchert@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks folks. This truck has been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X