1952 M37 For Sale -Virginia / North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 M37 For Sale -Virginia / North Carolina

Finally getting around to listing my '52 M37 for sale.

I have owned the truck for a little over 10 years now. Truck is restorable and in relatively good shape overall.

The truck has:
    Troop Seats
    Pioneer Rack (not installed)
    Original Spare tire mount (not installed)
    Original Front Bumper (not installed)
    All of the soft top hardware (needs fabric)
    The bed boxes are in great shape and not rusted out
    Has the black-out driving lights
    Cooling system doesn't leak a drop and uses no coolant.
    Truck runs rather well! I used the truck on the family farm as a camping rig. It was used to haul people, canoes, and coolers from the campsite down to where we would float around in the river.
    The glass is all there and in good shape
    The bed floor is in good shape, no major dents and no major rust
    Has the awesome swivel Pintle hitch in the back and both bumperettes are perfect.
    The truck starts and runs, but may need a set of batteries, I haven't decided yet on putting a new set in it to include with the sale or to just keep using the ones I have borrowed out of my old mustang and Jeep. Truck is still 24 volt. Gauges are functional and working, except water temperature is not original gauge but still works.
    Engine is original and strong, fresh rebuild on the 24 volt distributor, generator charges good.
    Spare tire and wheel included in sale.

What the truck needs/ is missing:

Tires are rough, one certainly has a tube in it as the sidewall is busted with the tube exposed, however they all hold air.
    Brakes need to be gone through
    It needs a complete exhaust system
    Needs soft top fabric as mentioned above.
    Has a few dents here and there, mostly in the running boards and one or two minor ones in the rear fenders.
    The seats need replaced. The Driver's seat is swapped out of something else at the moment but the original frame, mounts, slider etc is all there. The passenger seat cushions are all there but have been covered with a secondary fabric material so that they remained usable on the farm.
    Floor boards are solid except for one or two small areas that are starting to show some rust but aren't bad by anymeans.
    Just noticed yesterday that the minor oil leak from the rear main seal is a little worse than it has been prior as I actually noticed an oil spot rather than just a wet bellhousing cover plate.

Obviously pictures speak a thousand words but I leave for work and get home from work when its still dark outside so I will be updating this post with pictures after I can get some this weekend.

Only picture I have currently was from picking the truck up from the farm this weekend to bring it to my home to prep for sale. Truck is located in Chesapeake, Virginia, near the Va/NC state line.

I am asking $4,000 or best offer but am certainly negotiable. I also have the ability to deliver the truck within a reasonable distance.

If you are interested you can either email me or call me.

Email me at AlxJ64@yahoo.com or you can call me at 757 six two zero seven eight four eight.

Most of the "brown" in the photo below is primer paint that was painted over the original name of the previous owner from 10 years ago. Not rust.

1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Here is a folder with a BUNCH of pictures of the truck exactly as it sits at the moment.

Feel free to email me with any questions.. or call! blackwaterfabrication@gmail.com

757 six two zero seven eight four eight.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ns/1952%20M37/

Few previews...

Comment

Price drop!!!!

$3,000

Comment

Truck is SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...