VERY NICE 81 crewcab cummins IN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY NICE 81 crewcab cummins IN.

ONE OF A KIND! I built this truck myself,over 400 hours of labor,not including paint work.started out as a 1981 318 4spd 4x4 army truck. Converted to 1992 Cummins Intercooled motor with a rebuilt Getrag 5spd and Southbend clutch,truck still has the original DANA 60 axles front and rear with 4:10 gears. Body was rust free. Its painted 2008 Dodge Electric blue. Body was stripped completely down to bare frame, inside and out! Intereior still has stock bench seats which do need refinished,its about the only thing left to do,they do have some covers on them. This truck was FEATURED in MAY 2011 Diesel World Magazine!! And was in Reader rides sections of three others also. Its a real Head Turner. Has won a couple awards at shows. This truck was converted the correct way..everything down to the wiring, and dash components,the truck looks like a factory Diesel... has working AC, has CC also but it does not work at the moment.Has 33" tires ... and has 2" body lift....17x10 Weld Racing Stone crusher wheels
    Please SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!! And Sorry NO TRADES....contact me at (765)-914-7216 or moparman1989@yahoo.com
    asking....$19000

Heres the link to the build thread on it...http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/89...p-project.html

Comment

Registered as the 92 diesel or as the 81 gas?

Comment

81 gas

Comment

Originally posted by moparman89 View Post
          81 gas
          Bummer for us californians

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
            X