2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab Diesel 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab Diesel 4x4

SLT. Quad Cab. Diesel. 4x4. Less than 78,000 miles. Cummins turbo Diesel Engine. Automatic trans. Air conditioning. Power Windows. Power door locks. Cruise control. Power Steering. Tilt wheel. AM/FM stereo. CD player. Line-x bed liner. Towing package. Less than 2,000 miles on tires. Seat covers in place since new. Meticulously maintained and lightly used. Selling only because I am moving and need to generate some cash. Kelly blue book has a private party value on this truck of $21,213.00 NADA books it at $21,175.00 I believe I am pricing it fairly at $19,000, but will listen to offers. Located in Altoona, Iowa 50009

I'm not much for the phone so please email me at coachkev22@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Kevin Mienke; 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM.

Sold

My truck lasted a full 45 minutes on the market.

Comment

Glad you were able to sell your truck so quickly but one question, how is Fenway getting to NC?

Comment

Hi Ron,
        Just yesterday I hired a local guy who will pick Fenway up in about a week and take her straight to Charles' shop in Norwood. This trucker comes highly recommended by a few of my friends here and his charge is a dollar per mile.

Charles has been kind enough let her take up space on his lot while I get the rest of my affairs in order with this move. When I get to NC, he and I will do a major rebuild (repower) on her as she will now be my one and only truck.

Comment

Repower as in new engine or beef up what you have?
          1949 B-1 PW
          1950 B-2 PW
          1965 WM300
          1968 D200 camper special (W200 conversion)
          1970 Challenger RT 383
          1987 Ramcharger 4x4
          1991.5 W250 diesel
          1999 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4
          2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G View Post
            Repower as in new engine or beef up what you have?
            I will write a full article about this project for the PWA so I don't want to give away too much. By the way Steve, I have some parts here that are yours for the taking. Stop by my place sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
              Hi Ron,
              Just yesterday I hired a local guy who will pick Fenway up in about a week and take her straight to Charles' shop in Norwood. This trucker comes highly recommended by a few of my friends here and his charge is a dollar per mile.

Charles has been kind enough let her take up space on his lot while I get the rest of my affairs in order with this move. When I get to NC, he and I will do a major rebuild (repower) on her as she will now be my one and only truck.
              Sounds like you have a plan and will be in good hands. God's speed and continued blessings for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
                I will write a full article about this project for the PWA.....
                That would be great!
                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
                X