Cl crew cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cl crew cab

I hope the link works. Darn hospital computer won't let me cut and paste anything.

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/bar/2966908068.html

I can help out with a long distance deal, as I'm only 60 miles from the truck, and since I'm even closer to Fairfield, I could store it until the Rally if needed. Let me know. Everybody needs a Crew cab!

Charm school called

They want their diploma back. Nice truck. Current fuel prices have me wondering did 70's era crew cabs have slant sixes.

Comment

Not you Chewie

The CL seller seems a bit ornery

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
        They want their diploma back. Nice truck. Current fuel prices have me wondering did 70's era crew cabs have slant sixes.
        I don't know for sure, but I think the slanty only went in 1/2 ton trucks. I have a couple 833OD's that came out of D100's sitting on a shelf in the garage.

And I thought the same thing about the ad. Ornery is right. Almost didn't post about it, but everyone needs a crew cab.

Comment

Crew cab update

Rons workin his magic on my 75 crew cab. She's gonna look sweet with those hubcaps you sent. She's all primed up and ready for paint. Only downside is that she will be too pretty to take on trail rides.

Comment

Charm school called...They want their diploma back.
            Maybe he needs a lesson on the usefulness of pictures. A picture is not 4 times as informative if you simply post it 4 times.

Comment

I havent seen any slant sixes in 70's crew cabs, but they did use them alot in the 60's.

And I doubt the seller will get much response without a stated price & such a friendly ad.

Bucky

Comment

Rons workin his magic on my 75 crew cab. She's gonna look sweet with those hubcaps you sent. She's all primed up and ready for paint. Only downside is that she will be too pretty to take on trail rides.
                It'll be nice to see the finished product.

I guess that's the downside to making these things sweet; no real hard use for them anymore. Our crew cab is going to get the Cummins and be built for long weekends and vacations. It'll still get off pavement enough. Some of our fishing holes are not easy to get to. But we have the M37 for serious offroading and plowing snow. That's the plan, anyway.
                Right now, she enjoys the attention the yellow truck gets. She finds notes on the windshield fairly often asking what our selling price is.. And she threatens to follow up once in a while, too!

Comment

Working...
                X