Wanted: WDX Power Wagon Near Boise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: WDX Power Wagon Near Boise

I am looking for a decent condition truck to purchase that is near the Boise area. I am willing to look at all conditions of trucks and am willing to travel a decent distance to find one near me. If you have something thatn I am willing to try and work out a deal.

Thanks
    Jeff Yarbrough
    509-863-2617

Jeff, are you only interested in the 1946 and 1947 WDX trucks? The others, though they look the same, have different names - B-1-PW in 1948 on up to WM300 in 1968. Matt, in Bozeman, MT

Comment

I prefer the WDX models. I like the gauge cluster setup on the WDX. If it was a good deal I would be willing to buy any of the FFPW models however.

If you have something you are looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks again
      Jeff

Comment

The gauge cluster changed in mid 1951, I believe. So you have WDX (1946, 1947) B-1-PW (1948, 1949) and B-2-PW (1950, mid 1951) to choose from. Other than a tailgate change in 1949, a person could not tell the difference in these trucks without the Vin number. The T137.com site has some good info on the similarities and differences in the 18 years of these trucks.
        I have several trucks, but none for sell at this time. If you are ever this way, please stop by. Watch Craigslist, this forum, the Power Wagon Forum, and eBay - that's what i have done, and have purchased several this way. Matt

Comment

Montana would be within my comfortable distance to travel. If you decide to sell one let me know. And I didn't know that about the gauge cluster. They say you learn something everyday and I just did today.

Thanks
          Jeff

Comment

Jeff, there is a 1948 on eBay, in South Dakota. Matt

Comment

Working...
            X