Dodge Military Ambulance For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Military Ambulance For Sale

A friend contacted me about some property he's buying from another friend. There is a Dodge Ambulance on the property and the owner wants it gone. I told him I'd help him with selling it. I don't know much, other than what he's told me and from what Ive been told on the Power Wagon forum when I listed it there. If you have questions contact me, or Ill also include Greg's cell phone number.

This is either a 1941 or 42 Dodge 1/2 ton ambulance. All original, from what Im told. Motor runs, transmission is out of the truck. He was going to restore it a few years back. Don't know why he didn't. He has the rim for the spare tire. Some of the glass is missing. The ambulance is in the Grass Valley area of California. Truck came from San Bernardino some years back, so its pretty rust free. As I said, this is all third party info. I have a 1948 Power Wagon, so I kinda knew what to ask Greg to look at when he told me about it.

The pics I have are cell phone pics, but show its in fairly good shape.

He is asking $5000.00

Greg's cell phone number is 559-679-0719
    Reply and ask all questions to me here and Ill see if I can help with the transfer of info. I have not seen this ambulance in person, so all I'll do is call Greg, so it may be just as easy for you to, but I'll be glad to help.
    If you call Greg, tell him I sent you from SS.
    Attached Files

That is a 1941.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks Gordon. Wish I could see it to get more info on it, or even had the room or money to buy it. I think ambulances are cool. Do it up to look like the MASH ones..

Comment

They would really like to get this gone, call and make an offer!!

Comment

This is still available, someone must want it

Comment

Got word last week this ambulance sold to a local guy not far from where it was stored

Comment

Working...
            X