1984 Dodge W350 Crew cab 4x4 4spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Dodge W350 Crew cab 4x4 4spd

Well fellas..I really hateto sell this but due to being unemployed..just dont have the funds to start on this project..Like I have done in the past with my other 81 Crew cab I had....I was going to strip it down and restore it and swap to a cummins and have EVERYTHING to do the job, Think Im gonna try to sell it just the way it is..
    So heres what it is 1984 W350 4x4 360 4bbl. 4 spd tranny..DANA 60 AXLES front and rear with 4:10 gears...front has factory lockouts..this truck is a Cilvilian model not a military one. Its a rare beast.. its all original paint.. light blue with light blue int. Has FACTORY AC THAT WORKS!! Has Cruise control..but dont think it works? Manual windows...int is in GREAT CONDITION...the WHOLE TRUCK IS AMAZING CONDITION..this thing runs great! Quite!! DRIVES GREAT!!! The gas gauage doesnt work but all else does. has around 75K miles I believe it HAS NOT BEEN rolled over..actual miles! The truck came from the STATE of WY. up till 2006... HAS NO RUST that is rotted through..its only surface rust what you see... These kinds of trucks are VERY HARD TO FIND in this condition...believe me know!! You probly wont find another one like it? I will throw in some extra parts to the buyer..have a Front fender also to replace..the fender on truck has had somebody try some repair on it..but to me easier to just replace.... Im only gonna run this truck for sale for a short while...get it before I change my mind.... CALL OR TXT me 765-914-7216 Leon PLEASE DO NOT call or txt after 9pm thanks
    or moparman1989@yahoo.com
    $5000
    more pics
    1984 Dodge W350 Crew Cab Photos by moparman89 | Photobucket

truck is sold

Comment

Working...
    X