Swivel Frame Project For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swivel Frame Project For Sale

Well its with a heavy heart That I must admit defeat. I have had this project for over a year and Have made very little headway. I have a Original swivel frame truck that has had the frame cleaned up and coated all the parts are there. the original engine runs and is off the truck I purchased the v8 kit for the truck and have a 318 sitting in the frame now. the trans needs to be rebuilt. I bought all the parts to rebuild it but several of the gears are incorrect. so that's where it sits. Cab and all body work is off the truck but I have all the parts. This project needs to be done by someone who has the time and resources to finish it. Its too nice of a truck not to be done right.
    Everything is included with the sale.
    Truck that is licensed in the state of Georgia.
    Ugly-truckling V8 conversion Kit and firewall pedal mount kit.
    all the extra parts to finish the conversion minus some misc lines and hardware.
    both the original 230 and the 318 that is in the truck now.

$10,000 cash firm I will entertain trades plus cash.
    I will text pics to anyone interested.
    Truck is located in Waverly, Ga
    912-230-605six
    Eddie

Only a year?!?
    Heck, after twelve years I am just now finishing the chassis and getting on to the body work. It is being contracted out, so the project should move along much faster.
    If you need to sell, I can certainly understand. But, I also encourage you to stick with it. Your vision for the truck deserves to be seen through to fulfillment by you. Don't let a moment of discouragement defeat you. If the truck takes longer to complete than you had thought, that's ok. That's the way it has been for most of us.
    Think it through, and when you are peace with the decision, whatever it may be, act.
    John

Comment

Got to agree with John here. If at all possible, Let it sit a while and get the other stuff done. If an emergency and funds are needed, that's a different story. Life happens and trust me, I know.

Mine took over 13 years as a lot of it was made here at home. Doing all the labor on stuff yourself takes a lot of time but you have to take victories in the "pieces". It does come eventually.

Comment

Working...
      X