1946 WDX With Front Winch & Rear PTO For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1946 WDX With Front Winch & Rear PTO For Sale

I have what I consider to be a 90-95% complete truck for sale--number 839 (in registry) out of Detroit Plant. Most of the truck is disassembled with cab and bed off rolling frame. Correct series 1 bed sides are solid with typical cracks along top rail; however, the angle strips do need to be replaced. Front bed panel is good with some minor repair required along bottom angle and only on passenger side. Rear fenders are perfect and ready for paint. Cab is solid with only repair noted to area around one of the parking lights. Doors are solid, but do need some minor metal work on inside at bottom of both. Front fenders, hood, grill shell, side panels, etc. are in super shape. All chrome "Dodge" and "Power Wagon" badges for hood and grill shell are original and in good condition. Winch worked well when the truck was disassembled a few years ago; however, correct control handle is included for installation. Engine is a 230, but a government rebuild (tag on side of block) and therefore is not original. I have correct square-top carb with velocity governor to be installed. Have repro brass mechanical governor arms and second water pump governor drive pulley. Correct heater and defroster parts boxed. Rear PTO (includes rare hangers) complete from transmission back to and including gear box (includes cover)--no pulley block though. I have a second complete rear PTO, for sale. All original Budd wheels to include spare (spare carrier for side of bed included) with very old tires installed. Have Mechanical governor in-cab control, but it's rough (rust). Also correct throttle rod. Will include several newer mechanical governors which I had started to adapt for installation. Original radiator and also have radiator overflow tank (needs hose nipple brazed back on neck). Arrow-type turn signals and many other parts (original and NOS) ready for paint. Solid, complete windshield frame. Vacuum wiper motors. Colorado title. Happy to take pictures of specific parts as required and within reason. I am motivated to sell, but please do not think that equates to desperation. Will make the right buyer a great package deal, or have no problem breaking up the truck if need be; however, that will be a decision made if no serious interest. Questions to Dave at mobiledab@gmail.com and/or leave voice message at (719) 357-6363. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Entry #839 in the Registry is a 1962 WM300. There is no serial number 83900839 listed in the Registry. Do you mean serial number 83900438?

Comment

You are correct--my mistake WRT the serial number.

Comment

Working...
        X