project 73 Power wagon for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project 73 Power wagon for sale

I have a 73, 3/4 ton, standard cab power wagon, pretty straight, complete and all components are sound. Truck was in regular use when parked several years ago and time has not been our friend here. Rodents have got into the wiring and hydraulics have leaked dry. This truck needs to be turned back into a cool toy hauler as it once was, carrying a big camper or similar. I'd hate to see it go to being a thrasher, hauling firewood or something. There's a lot to work with here and a lot of work to be done. This is a 4x4, 360, auto, 95K mi. with front bumper mounted warn winch and warn hubs, no major damage to body or frame but it does need restoration.
    Me and the truck are located in Northern Cal. about 90 miles N of Sacramento.
    I'd like to get what it's worth for it but have no idea what that might be. Need to move it out of here as I need the space and hate to watch it rot.
    Jim 530 288 3644
    jastew@hughes.net

Parts anyone?

OK, I've had some, seems to me, low ball offers. I don't really want to spread this truck all around, it's a good candidate for restoration and I think it'd be a shame to part it out but I need a few more bucks in pocket so, who needs what off of a complete truck? Just about everything is ready to bolt on and go except the engine, a 360 which I would chuck and replace with a good strong contemporary mill if I had the bucks which I don't, and the winch needs seals, the body parts need very minimal work and paint. Glass is good; soft stuff, weatherstripping and upholstery is, of course, soft, so not good. Running gear is ready to bolt up. And Hey, if you like 360s, this one was running well (for a 360) when parked and would do so again with a bit of carb and ignition work. Tell me what you need and what it's worth to you and perhaps we'll deal, Jim.

Comment

Be bold.... Give us a price.....
      John

Comment

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Well, I can't imagine that this collection of parts isn't worth 2 or3 thousand anyway. I guess if I was handed $1k I'd take it to the bank. I'd like more but who wouldn't?

Comment

sold

Couldn't figure out how to pull ad. Truck is sold.

Comment

Working...
            X