Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1969 4x4 short bed for sale- best place to sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 4x4 short bed for sale- best place to sell?

My son and I have been working on this truck, took the project over from someone who had over $8k in work done. We put some $$ in it, got it running but looks like we wont have the $$ to finish.

So I'll post it here and if anyone has any ideas of other places to post, please let us know. Thanks!

1969 Dodge D100
    *318 Just rebuilt few hundred miles ago, (original motor)
    *4-Speed trans, new clutch etc
    *Rebuilt front end
    *Rebuilt brake system
    *New SS exhaust system
    *Seat recovered
    *New Edelbrock carb and high rise manifold, (have original took off)
    *Radiator rebuilt
    *Gas tank boiled and coated, new fuel lines, pump, filter, and sending unit
    *Rare rear bumper (see photos)
    *4x4 works great, can climb a mountain
    *Rare step-side with good wood in back
    *Tailgate is straight

Bad- floor boards rusted, needs paint, some other rust here and there, window rubber needs replacing, tail lights not working.

We were hoping to get $3500 given there is over $9k in it at this point. The truck is in Southern California.

If interested, please call Ben 858-382-5813

Here are photos:
    http://s193.photobucket.com/user/Yro...?sort=3&page=1

1969 w100 utiline short box

That description may catch more eyes. W for 4x4, utiline for the stepside bed and short box for the 6.5 ft bed. Embossed tailgate, wrap around rear bumper. These are desirable features

Comment

Try www.sweptline.org they have a ton of California members. You have to register with the site to place an ad. There is no cost for this but the site is sponsored by user-members. Usually when someone makes a sale on that site, as a courtesy they make a donation.

Or craigslist. This will expose your ad to a larger audience, but they won't be the "Dodge" crowd, & likely won't appreciate the truck as much (meaning they'll just see it as a 45 yr old truck & won't offer top dollar).

Good Luck!
      Bucky

Comment

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
        X