1976 Dodge Ramcharger SE 4x4 Powerwagon convertible >> Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Dodge Ramcharger SE 4x4 Powerwagon convertible >> Los Angeles

1976 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4. Numbers matching engine, transmission & transfer case.
    SE version with deluxe interior, A/C, factory tachometer & clock.

I have owned this vehicle for 10 years. It is registered in my name and I have a clean title to it. It is a solid truck in California all it's life. It had the original paint until I painted it just now.

Freshly rebuilt original big block 400 motor. Original automatic 727-B Torqueflight and original NP 203 transfer case with cast iron housing. Truck drives straight and never in an accident. No issues. 45 gallon gas tank.

8 lug Dana 60's front & rear with big disk brakes in the front & 4.10 gearing. True 1 ton springs & suspension. Hitches front & rear.

I just paid $37,000 to Theatrical Body & Paint in Hollywood, CA for paint, chrome & trim and body work for this Ramcharger over a period of about 9 months while it was there. I wanted a perfect body and they did much more sanding and blocking than a regular paint job. This was not a rusty vehicle but there were some areas of rust which were completely removed and small metal area's removed. I have pictures of how the truck looked in 2005 about a year or so after I first bought it. Contact me and I can email you pics of how it looked prior to new paint while still wearing it's original paint. My loss, your gain. Paint is straight as an arrow and makes the truck look absolutely brand new. I have NEVER seen a nicer Ramcharger! The paint was done the same color code as the factory. It is a green metal flake with white 2 tone at the bottom. The fenders were trimmed to avoid having to create a bigger lift. The fenders were rolled in after trimming to appear factory and is very professional. The inner fender wells have been modified as well to accommodate the fender changes. I can't recall the lift amount as it was years ago. The tires are 35" Trailcutters.

Truck runs and drives excellent and is ready for work or play but does need interior work still. . . (carpet, visors and door panel refurb to be complete. Dash is nice. This truck comes with a factory metal detachable unmodified and unrestored hard top in decent shape only if you ask for it and install it yourself. It bolts right on but I don't want to chance scratching the paint. New owner can do that. Also available is a brand new convertible top from Best Top, Tiger Top complete with frame & all hardware. This would be an extra $1,000 sold separately if you want it. It does not come with the truck. They are discontinued soft tops in the aftermarket and are very hard to find in any condition.

The rig drives great and has no mechanical issues. I did the ammeter to volt meter mandatory upgrade and firewall bypass already. Power steering rebuilding, differential rebuilding, suspension and shock mount reinforcement all done professionally at Simpson Frame in Hollywood, CA.

Call me at three2three three9four two44seven between 9am and 9pm. If the ad is up, the rig is available. I'm looking for somewhere around $25k. I know this is a lot for a Ramcharger but I'm afraid to add up what I have in it on top of the paint!

Thank you!

Wow! That is a beautiful truck. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Beautiful truck. I am currently shopping for one. Howerver, this is WAY out of my price range. Good luck with your sale. Hope you find a good home for it. Those 70's models are pretty hard to find.
      Jeff

Comment

That is stunning. I love the look and stance of those.
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
        2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
        X